Monitoring & Situational Web Portal
Our industry-leading portal is a GUI-based tool set providing direct management of the network architecture and analytics, ensuring holistic network performance through real-time sourcing and data retention. Features include:
- Site Performance
- Proactive Alarming
- E-mail and Audible Notifications
- Web-based Reporting
- Historical Data
- Highly Customizable Views
- Incident Management Tracking
- User Training Available via Remote Virtualized Training or In Person
Access Through Your Favorite Apple Device!
Satellite Network Management
- Intelligent Vessel Management System
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
Customized Antenna Development
Advanced Satellite Communications Solutions for Maritime, Land Mobile, and Aeronautical.
ISO-Certified and Supports Several Government Sectors Globally.
Fiber Converter Units
The KLfiber systems offer over 400 configurations and six primary applications, providing users the ability to select their individual operational needs.
These systems allow the user to select from five primary links:
- Television Receive Only (TVRO)
- Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) in Transmit and Receive
- Global Position Satellite (GPS) Fiber Optic Link
- Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Non-powered Multiplexer/Demultiplexer (MUX/DEMUX)
Once installed and optimized for individual installations, the KLfiber system requires no operator intervention!